Providing power with absolute control Ever-recognising that power without purpose is an exercise in futility, Mariner endowed the high-tech Verado range with unheard of levels of durability combined with silent and clean running, and a level of sophistication which appeals to serious powerboat users, worldwide. Ultimately, Verado is all about integrated propulsion, which blends power and responsiveness through SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift. Features: Reliability
- Verado is the most proven marine power ever produced with more than 25,000 hours of testing.
- All major structural components were specifically designed and built for the supercharged Verado for maximum performance and reliability.
- The Digital Throttle and shift has over 75,000 hours of testing. There are no cables to adjust, replace or bind.
- Verado is the first ever supercharged inter-cooled four-stroke and delivers best-in-class torque and acceleration.
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift provide smooth, quiet shift engagement and instantaneous throttle response.
- Verado’s exclusive electro-hydraulic power steering makes steering effortless, fluid and seamless and eliminates undesirable torque while maintaining “feel”.
- Engine noise is reduced thanks to an insulated cowl system, patented induction muffling chambers and an idle relief silencer.
- The Verado uses a 4 point progressive rate perimeter mount system that decreases vibration by 50%, improves stability and makes steering easier.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Horsepower||300 hp (220.65 kw)|
|Dry weight||288 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5800-6400|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Alternator system power||882 watt|
|Trim positions||SmartCraft programmable Power trim and tilt|
|Induction system||SmartCraft DTS (Digital Throttle & Shift), supercharged with charge air cooling and electronic boost pressure control|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) – Neutral (N) – Reverse (R)|
|Steering||Electro-hydraulic Power steering with integral hydraulic cylinder|
|Recommended boat transom type||635 mm (XL)|
|Fuel tank type||Optional|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 98 RON recommended for maximum performance|
|Counter rotation||Available on XL models|
|Engine technology||4 stroke supercharged|
|Alternator type||Fully regulated Belt-Driven|