New levels of fuel efficiency and fun
Buying a mid-range Mariner four-stroke means you’re buying more because our 60, 50 and 40 hp motors also feature proven electronic fuel injection which offers renowned fuel efficiency and smooth, quiet operation. For added durability and push, Command Thrust models feature a taller gearcase and 33% larger components. Just the job for bigger boats. Naturally, all these outboards are SmartCraft-ready and are equipped with turn-key starting for fast and reliable ignition. Never has Mariner dependability looked or sounded so good.
- Designed for durability
- Strength and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
- Inherent four-stroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- 40% better fuel economy than comparable 2-stroke models.
- Integral power trim adjusts boat’s attitude for improved boat handling under a variety of speeds and water condition.
- EFI models offer turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response in all types of atmospheric conditions.
- Low-noise combustion process and sound-dampening cowls for extremely smooth and quiet operation.
- SmartCraft technology with the Engine Guardian System, monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Specifications||FourStroke 40 EFI|
|Horsepower||40 hp (29.42 kw)|
|Dry weight||98 kg|
|Revolutions per minute (RPM) ranger||5500-6000|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Alternator system power||226 watt|
|Trim positions||Power trim|
|Induction system||2-valve single overhead cam design|
|Gear shift||Forward (F) – Neutral (N) – Reverse (R)|
|Recommended boat transom type||508 mm (L)|
|Fuel requirement||Unleaded 90 RON min.|
|Engine technology||4 strokes|